Who treated me badly
Got away with it.
This made me feel like a loser.
This made me feel invisible.
I railed against the universe.
I railed against myself.
I spit out my bitter tears
Wiped off my angry brow
I sat down
Here they are in no particular order:
- my little island with it's hidden corners were you can go and walk along the water's edge
- my friends who accept me for who I am and still like me. A smaller circle these days but appreciated even more.
- a daughter who reminds me that I am an okay mother
- works that let me make without an alarm clock or run through rush hour traffic
- the dogs who are goofy during the darkest hours and make me laugh
- my house with it's fireplace, sunlight, warm windows, garden and trees.
- nice neighbours who don't share any walls or ceilings with me
- my body despite the aches and pains. Special thanks to the liver.
- my grocery store that serves up fresh food all week long
- my earring collection -- the first jewellery collection I have had
- Pickle Weasel because he reminds me that keeping your mojo is important
- knowing that the horrible place with the horrible boss and horrible pay is in my past. They didn't deserve me anyways.